Friday, October 2, 2009

Value for money home renovations at North West Interior Design Pte Ltd!

I remembered I was helping my brother find a interior design firm to renovate his flat 2 years back and chanced upon the advertisement for North West Interior Design Pte Ltd in Straits Times Classified. What striked me was that they were offering a lot of free gifts (think 11 of them, including system-3 air-cons, wash basins, water heater, kitchen sink, toilet accessories, cooker hood and hob, toilet bowls, toilet accessories etc.). I accompanied my brother to their Macpherson Road showroom to find out more as their promotion seemed too good to be true. I must say I come away pretty impressed with their design and great value. The free gifts which they offered were brand names and they looked good in one's house.

My brother eventually signed North West Interior Design up as his ID as there was no chance of him securing a better deal else where. Well... his flat was done up very nicely by them and visiting relatives were thinking that the renovations looked much more expensive than the amount of money my brother had paid.

North West is now offering 11 FREE gifts & 4 SECRET FREE gifts if you renovate your house with them:
1) Sys 3 Air-conditioner
2) Stainless Steel Hood *FREE installation
3) Stainless Steel Cooker *FREE installation
4) Stainless Steel Sink *FREE installation
5) Stainless Steel Sink Tap *FREE installation
6) 2 set of toilet bowl
7) 2 set of designer basin
8) 2 set of Stainless Steel basin tap
9) Storage water heater
10) 2 sets of stainless steel shower mixer
11) 20% discount up to $6,000.00

If you are thinking of renovating your house, you can consider them as one of your options. Compare between a few IDs before making the decision.

Tip 1: Always remember to negotiate for the best deal even if the deal already looks great. There may still be chances of further price reduction as the ID firm wishes to close the deal.

Tip 2: If you are on a tight budget, just try to meet the minimum requirements to secure the free gifts (trust me, their free gifts cost quite a lot. You save yourself money and headache too (in buying the things outside yourself) when you secure the free gifts).

Tip 3: Resist temptations to have fanciful and costly features, if you are on a tight budget.

You can find out more about the promotions offerred by North West Interior Design Pte Ltd here!

1 comment:

  1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
    Robinet

    ReplyDelete